Washing and Preparing Your Fresh Produce
You should always wash your produce, whether it comes from a supermarket or your own garden. Even organic produce could carry unwanted substances, as they are exposed to natural fertilizers (manure, fish emulsion, etc) and outdoor elements such as pollution.
Thankfully, you have a powerful Enagic® water ionizing machine that produces up to 5 types of healthy water to keep your food clean! By combining the strengths of Strong Acidic Water (pH 2.5), Strong Kangen Water (pH 11.0), and Kangen Water® (pH 9.5), you can have peace of mind that your food is safe and ready to be enjoyed.
Here are 3 simple steps you can take to make sure your food is healthy and chemical-free:
- Soak fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish and even meat in a bowl of Strong Acidic Water for 10 minutes. Strong Acidic Water can sanitize and remove bacteria from your food. You can soak it before or after you've chopped it.
- Transfer to a bowl containing Strong Kangen Water, and soak for another 15-20 minutes. Strong Kangen Water is a great emulsifier for removing pesticides from your food.
- Rinse well with Kangen Water® before eating or cooking.
Especially if the produce you purchased has been treated with pesticides, you need Enagic® Water to clean these harmful chemicals off your food. Pesticides are oil-based, so rain water and tap water cannot get rid of them. But Strong Kangen Water is a powerful agent that will break apart the pesticide, leaving your food clean and chemical-free.
Why use potentially contaminated and chlorinated tap water to clean your food, when you can use the phenomenal Enagic® waters instead? Skip the cost of produce cleaning sprays! Save your money and use what you know works best: Enagic® Water!
Here are some other tips for your produce:
- Always buy in season to ensure the freshest food!
- Choose brilliantly-colored ripe produce. Be picky!
- Keep your raw meat separated from all your other groceries.
- Wash your hands before handling any raw food (including produce!)
- Soak every part of your fruit or vegetable, even if you don't plan on eating the peel or rind.
After you have cleaned your fruits, vegetables, eggs, and meat, it's time to make a delicious, healthy meal! For more information on how to prepare meals with Kangen Water®, visit our Kangen Cooking page.